Tuesday, September 23, 2008

This is Carrie-Day 2 of Lean in 13

Ok so this morning I didn't get up until 6:30am. I should have been up by 6 but I was up so late I just could not get up. Here is how the day went.



Day Two: 154.8 at work around 11am with pants on, bra, no shoes, no shirt


  • 6:45am took (2) thermo, (3) cats, MNS package. Spark with 8oz water

  • I was having some nausia so I had a hard time getting downt that shake, took me an hour, then I took the 2 MNS whites (I so prayed there would be no issues and it was all good)

  • Worked in my house from 8:30am till around 10ish. Did snag a small peach piece to see if they were good (cut up one for the room mate this morning)

  • 10:40ish on my drive in I had nuts 1/4 cup almonds

  • Came to work and took the 2nd round (2) thermos, (3) cats, and last MNS pkg at 12:45pm, ate around 1:30ish.

  • 1:30 meal was salad, about 1 1/2 cups with dressing and lean roast beast :) (3oz)

  • 5:00pm, well 5:10ish b/c my appt was late, at other 1/2 of salad with smoked turkey (3oz)

  • Had to hav a FF pudding cup, god forbid (female thing) not really craving it but it was there and fun. I think I might be ok with that though :)
  • I had two turkey dogs with mustard when I got home around 8:30pm


No comments: