Sunday, September 21, 2008

This is Carrie-Starting Lean in 13-DAY ONE

Ok so I am starting my Lean in 13 here Monday September 22nd. Should be an interesting week. I don't have my Max 3, as I was hoping, so I will be using a box of Max Appetite Control. I will weigh myself and then document my days.

At home I weighted 158.5 but here at the Fitness Center at 1pm I was 157 and that was after eating and drinking a ton this morning. Our scale here is more reliable so I will be using 157 as my starting weight.


Day One:

  • 6:30 am I got up and took my MNS (almost forgot), my cats (3), thermos (2)
  • Had my spark with 8oz water, with my pills, one multivit too.
  • 7:20ish I was drinking my shake (muscle gain b/c I don't have the meal ones, they have not come yet). Which is ok, don't love the taste, got me through class though.
  • Drank a muscle fuel 15 mins prior to class (it was ok, it has a bit of an after taste I was not crazy about) but I drank it.
  • Ok so due to a traffic nightmare, I didn't make it to the gym by 7:30am, as I planned. I left in time, just got caught up....
  • 7:30am-8:30am - irritated driving to Southside gym
  • Class 8:30-9:30am- We did all weights b/c I said so!
  • I tried to drink the rehydrate while doing some weights after class, yep no way, didn't get that down. I didn't really love it. I could not drink it without something to back it, like spark.
  • 9:30am-10am- Did some chest and back, hitting legs in the a.m. with cardio
  • 10:30 had my almonds
  • Went into work at 11am
  • NO class at 12 pm so I took my Cats (3) and thermos (2) and my MNS and took a shower
  • 1:30ish eating lunch- Had a salad with 3 oz of turkey
    Possibly Class at 12pm, then in for a day of work. I will update my blog posting at the end of the day.
  • Ate again about 6:30pm. I was out on the gym floor and not really paying attention to the time, little late but ok. I did get hungry so that was nice. I ate the salad and turkey deal again :) WOO HOOO!!
  • Ok it is now 11pm and I really noticed I should have eaten again tonight but I didn't and I am too late to do so now so I am going to bed and will give 5 meals a go for Tuesday.

No comments: