Friday, September 19, 2008

Laura -- my Advocare experience...

Let me start by saying I'm not as bold as Carrie, so there will be no mention of my starting or current weight :)

I started using Advocare products toward the end of March. I was a little cautious at first as I was not familiar with nutritional supplements at all. I had started working out regularly about 6 weeks earlier and had already seen some success (I had lost about 20#). After hearing a little more, I decided to give it a go...

I started with Spark, Meal Replacement Shakes and Catalyst. At first, I didn't really notice too much of a difference... I felt good and I was consistently losing weight, but I think I didn't really remember what I had felt like before changing my habits. I started adding other products to my regimen -- MNS, Rehydrate, Nighttime Recovery, Joint ProMotion, A-supreme. I continued to have great energy and great weight loss... I had lost 73# from February to August!!!

Recently, I started the Lean in 13 program. In fact, I'm almost done with the program and have lost an additional 10# so far! Not only that, I have a tremendous amount of energy... I really feel wonderful, thanks to proper nutrition, regular exercise and Advocare!!!

One last thing that Advocare has given me... I have met a wonderful group of people all with a common goal -- healthy living. We're a part of Team VA Fitness... I welcome you to join us in making the world a healthier and happier place - one person at a time.

No comments: